2013年2月8日星期五

new year mood

this year new year is so boring

stay at KL

actually i want go penang see PSY 

but consider of many people and need to jam and stuck with other people

i rather stay at KL

eat eat eat eat eat

what can i do except eat 

NOTHING

==

tmr new year eve

now i'm typing this post with a sleepy mood 

a few days before i feel so hyperactive and so excited for new year

why now??== mood gone

nowadays keep read my novel so crazily

a nice novel to make me remind of minho

hahaha

my heng dai ah heng dai

don't angry me la..

i just say wrong something..

i know you two very worry me

don't worry i'm very good coz i got you two...

i won't talk that thing again...

lets make our awesome friendship more wonderful... :))


不管怎样,都记得一定要笑
不笑,算什么人生

true...don't waste time on thing that not worth

appreciate your time....

smart people never do stupid thing

but if stupid thing make you happy,just do it...

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.



my favourite song recently :)

goodbye people and have a nice day ahead! 










没有评论:

发表评论