2013年2月3日星期日

too young too dumb to realize..

yay finally i'm back wee

i'm okay now^^

no sickness anymore~hooray

no worry ya my friends~

cny is coming la

cny song everywhere

this year i feel like not really have the cny feel

i think is the whole town also like that

maybe is 经济不景气..

this year no back penang TT

sad case

i hope they will come ..

starbucks at penang international airport got buy 1 free 1 TT SAD CASE!!!!!!!

I miss everything at penang

include the two cutie pie

i miss them a lot!!!

June la,hope i will back

you two cutie pie must wait jie jie go back oooo

last week study before cny holiday!!

time past faster please..

i miss the left one and the right one!!
vincci and ah jun!!
middle that one is kar hei,my KL cousin


#2011 photo. credits by @ypliong , my young uncle

black shirt that is me!! form 2,haha

la la mui! hahaha

#batu feringgi,penang

RT @crystalfke :一个人要多少勇气,才能把黑色的天空看成蓝色

活著要開心點,因為我們要死很久。





没有评论:

发表评论