2013年8月26日星期一

August moment

'hi how it's going'

this sentence just fking piss me off today

prepared everything ,in the best condition,best situation,best mood

but...that retarded mok didn't cooperate well,keep playing fool

damn! just spoiled my plan!

afterwards,the teacher said we(3 groups) have to do it again after whole class has done

coz we didn't prepared our text well

i was like what the hell

THIS IS TOO UNFAIR !!!!!!!

i almost can scream at there!!!!!

damn teacher you lost my respect

i hate you so much.

anyway,practice makes perfect,i will try to calm myself down.

#happyKRIStalday

happy birthday oooo crystal foong kay ern

love you so much my love !!

really appreciate our friendship in these two years

hope you like the cake and my present :)

everytime update blog sure got some point 1...

like this time i wanna share abt my feeling..

just want to share about my life

i really appreciate my life

bcs i don't need to worry about money,shelter,food and education

and i really have a really awesome and great parents

they love me so much

whataver mistake i've done,they will always forgive

and they will always love me

my daddy always said im his princess

and i love my mom the most

whoever try to hurt her,i will never let them go

just like 'her'

i will find a chance to revenge

but my revenge type is mentally not physically HAHA

my parents always give me what i want

say one sentence very lansi one

'there's nothing i can't get.'

so i have everything i want since i'm also a grateful person

and i have a bunch of friends that can always rely on them

so i have nothing to complain anymore :)


好心有好日-白龙王座右铭 :)


没有评论:

发表评论