2013年11月25日星期一

I can said I'm afraid of the night,coz I used to have a person to acc me chit chatting along the night,although what he said is just some rubbish stuff,now he is gone,gone from my life,but still running in my memory ,my heart dies a little when I hear your name. Last Tuesday met you at somewhere, that turning back scene was unforgettable ,I tot I'm the only girl u will care for,but then I prove myself wrong.i tot I'm that strong and tough,I don't know why,who am I that sitting there crying alone along the afternoon ,that's not me,I'm just too emotional,I knew that sunlight will lead me back to where I were. But then I have took you as a part of my life ,as my family,as my soul,I know that I'm childish to say this way,you couldn't understand me if you judging me at your angle.what I can do now is to put down everything,I know sometimes I might be a little emotional ,might be texting you again,begging for a chance,that's stupid,coz every time I also play a role that cares too much and you just find me whenever you want,I'm totally upset to my life,that I have met someone like you,but I couldn't deny my feeling on you,that's love I know,although you are a bad person with a bad attitude in my mind,but I love you. I don't mind spending all my time with you coz you are irreplaceable,if one sorry could lead us back,I would apologize for what I've done,but now apologize couldn't solve our problems,sometimes I just don't understand why do God plan this arrangement,to give me hope and break it silently ,make me suffer,make me stand up agn then broke me down again and again,I hate the way I love you,it's scary,the way I envy,I stalked everyone around you,then I make myself sad whole day along,what I do,where I go,remind me of you,I hate that you are the shadow of me,I knew I cared too much,and you're like you don't care, I knew all of this,I'm trying to put some effort on other people and this doesn't work,I did everything that I never did before to forget you,it's hard. To say I'm a person who greedy,if you miss me,come and find me and we will start all this again.if you're not willing I understand,to wish u a happy life with your next partner and do take care,I will always here my love

没有评论:

发表评论