2013年2月22日星期五

moving foward all the time

T.G.I.F

thursday,i sleep late for my school

but i'm still rushing and go to school

can you just imagine how good i am as a student ? ...

feel regret when i go to school that day

i should just continue sleep at home

then thursday won't happened so many unlucky thing to me

heart are desperating all the time that day

but luckily i'm still smiling

sigh..next week my exam week

i confirm i sure got subject will fail..guarantee...

biology ? pysics ? chemistry?

need to memorise so many thing

brain burst

i what also no read

sit here pray to God and hope won't fail hahaha

add math and math

i'm seriously dying

sejarah exam got essay ?

GOOD! I WHAT ALSO DON'T KNOW THANKS.

but as a science student

also can't too lazy

i choose my future ,must responsible for it

so tmr and sunday no time to rest

all time for tuition

hope my suddenly revision attack will help me abit

won't get too bad result ok? :(

MY SORE THROAT AH~~~

already few days already

now throat very dry aaaa

sometime feel very sad and desperate when keep ignored by classmates or friends

when unlucky thing happened on me

luckily i'm tough if not i suicide already

but lucky thing and happy thing always happened on unexpexted time

kindly thanks God what i have right now and when miracles happened on me aw~

and specially thanks to my mental bestie and dearest family

my most support all the time

smile!!!!!

you will not care for me anymore,yet i'm still waiting miracle at here...

虽然我走得慢,但我从来不后退。





没有评论:

发表评论