2013年3月1日星期五

the world that not belong to me

exam is over

maybe we should call it a test

but i suffer like hell

wtf,exam just over

need to tuition again

lifeless

should think carefully about future

i don't want to make a wrong choice...

now i think is still never too late to change my choice

but i don't know how to do right now..

lost direction..........

can anyone else worry about me...

i'm very tired right now..

my heart..my condition..

who else can understand me ?

nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you all will never understand..

that two years was like a nightmare to me..

now happened again?

where's my world??

this world is not belong to mine..不属于我的世界...

i wanna cry...no one understand me.....

i just hope i can sleep and suddenly dead of sleeping...

i know future very bright very nice..

but i scared i'm not enough brave to go through this tough pathway..........

no mather what happened,also must smile....

i'm choo kah hui........

be tough..

i will be alright...

一个人要多少勇气才能把黑色的天空看成蓝色




没有评论:

发表评论