2013年3月14日星期四

catch my breath

thursday rock

yay

this saturday got school but im not going hahaha lazyness overload again

too lazy,result also like shit

oh i just knew my result

i get number last in my class

coz i have two failed

that's physics and biology

zzz sien right ?

hate physics so damn much

fuck you all formulae

ain't nobody got time for that 

now change my tuition to kasturi edy

finally have more time to rest already

holiday coming

planning class trips nowadays

yay mid valley and zoo

mayb you all will b like what ? go zoo? wtf?

but don't you think that zoo is so fun ?

hahaha childhood rewind 

this sat night got dinner at choongwen..

go with family and cousin yay

next monday go back Cambridge take my certificate yay

my activities arranged fully

so anyone plan to book me on holiday?

faster a hahahahahhahha

she next week go bangkok :(

gonna miss you mommy :(

i only wish everything in my life now can stay longer..

let me acc u longer..

i hope i can treat u better silently..

so time stop now.... hehehe


aaaaaaaaaaaa!!! see who is this ???

Bernard 邱文博!!!!

so effing handsome my god 

does he looks like Wilber ?

yes everybody said that :D

He is Wilber 干弟 :)


looks so alike right?!

this pic is about two years ago 

craving for my astro awards T_T

hope they faster announce Wilber got come m'sia :(

i'm waiting all the time.. :(




the two girls i really appreciate

love them,my mental retarded brothers






没有评论:

发表评论