2013年4月7日星期日

STEADY LAH !

''They said laughter is the best medicine''

HELLO!!! long time no update a

last week holiday just came back from Bangkok,omg the beautiful country :)


See Bangkok from my flight :)


 My first day dinner !! awesomeness overload !


omg i miss this ice blended !! so sweet and healthy !!


From Platinum Mall :)



Desserts? :D


Kinda regret -.- picture below was a fashion show,
i was able to take photo with a super duper handsome celebrity actually,
but because of my stupidness and slow motion,
end up with no photo was taken,grrrr.



Third day dinner at Central Mall :)


Mommy's :)


 This is mine!! some fresh vegetables and prawn shrink !
and the sambal only can use one word to describe,awesome!
and you see the egg,color so nice,i don't know their chef use how many minutes to boil it.


Forever 21,my favorite :)


Last night at Bangkok






Me and Mommy

This starbucks made me remind of the barista's kindness,
tthis cup of hot chocolate was free for me!
because they asked me rate for them on internet,so i did 
and they free me a starbucks.

HER SMILE HER CUTENESS ALL I CAN'T FORGOT.

They said see me next time,i wonder when i will come again :(
all i want to say,thankyou :)

 Back M'sia,my airplane so cute wow.

i reached M'sia only saw my airplane so cute HAHAHA




I LOVE BANGKOK ! 

I WILL COME BACK AGAIN !!

Hi,back to normal life again. HAHA SIEN.

But this Sunday is my dearest coming to KL!!

My Astro Music Awards :DDD

omg i am going with all his fans called 威儿帮 :)

i just join their club last week

and my ticket is rock zone 1 !!!

i can't stop exciting for it

extreme excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Saturday gonna bring Kiwii visit KL(actually go have a teatime only) HAHA

Her first time come KL mayb ? i don't know haha

Sunday gonna rock with them !!



A little big kid i truely love

Time for Tosh!!!
Can't resist his cuteness.

#ABTM Sergeant Ong !!


I have a lot of his photo in my phone,if i upload all,i scared you all block me HAHAHA


From long hair to short hair lol
i cut my hair i can't believe it
new hair new life ! 


Yesterday brother meeting at tutti frutti again. HAHAHA




 Tutti frutti for life .


You are what you eat?
Then you probably eat shits :)



''All i need is all i got.''




Hello Mr Stranger.

How are you? Yesterday i saw you pass by,
but i just watch you silently,
how good if everyday i also can watch you like this :)
sometimes you will say you miss me,
but i know you love her,
i know you won't be with me anymore,
hope she is happy with your love,
Remember must stay happily.

''It's only a bad day ,not a bad life ! ''

LOVE,
ORIGINALVERNY






没有评论:

发表评论