2013年5月25日星期六

hello lovely holiday

this term exam got two subjects failed again omg

physics ,i really want to win you next time although i have failed you two times !

keep tellin myself its alright

fall down must know how to wake up..

sucess is not main point,but hardworking is

^____________________^

next time sure will b a rainbow for me...

oi holiday start le eh hahahhaha

this week mommy say must finish my all work :<

because..

next thursday go penang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahhaha so happy

the main point is my parents didn't follow !!!

only me and sister go!!! ahhahaa

i like the girl 离家出走

hahahah 背包旅行?

oh go there must meet my cousin ^^

omg such a long time didn't see them already :<

ladies night ? hahahaha

must enjoy my trip this time :b

must play crazily coz without parents omg so happy

btw must finish my homework first

although only two books,but copy so many,dumb la teacher -.-

after my hair cut short omg looks so ugly

sometimes like siao po

don't know whether should i cut my front fringe anot

everytime cut fringe sure regret

below photo is just now hair very straight and smooth ~.~



i think i'm ugly
and nobody wants to love me
just like her i wanna be pretty
i wanna be pretty
don't lie to my face
tellin' me i'm pretty
-2NE1




没有评论:

发表评论