2013年5月16日星期四

FOREVER 16 ♥

FINALLY EXAM IS OVER !!
three weeks of exam is suffer okkkk
I love the moment when today i just finished my math paper 1
so relax !!
because i deserve it hehehe
I WANT GO SHOPPING I WAN GO PLAY I WAN GO ENJOY MY YOUNG  
You,don't be upset when results come out ok ?
because i know you have tried your best ^_^
sincerely,me. hehe
always have love my job as a science student
now i just realize i love science stream..
gonna be a better science stream student ^_^
mama please be patient to see me success...and daddy too..
I promise won't let you dissapointed..
during exam,keep study group with classmates..
although i know i'm the noisest one hahaha
but thanks for teaching me what i don't understand,classmates :)
4A10,i hope i will keep loving you !!^^
sincerely i always thanks for people who always cheer me up when im upset..

''Run while you still can''

Here's some photos for my recently life,enjoy it ^^





#WhatsPubertyDidToMe ^_^




''You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.'' 

-Vernyckh







没有评论:

发表评论