2013年5月3日星期五

HELLO MAY ♡

It's still in a exam month,i have already go through one week of exams,yay or nay ?

alright,its a public holiday at monday for everyone i guess so.

no mather DAP or BN will win.

Nothing to talk with this ,because im really speechless with BN dog's action :)

alright,DAP ,hope you will win this time,its the time to #UBAH for a better future for M'sia

long time no tutti frutti.

exams keep study group with classmates only,no time for those desserts and my lovely tutti,well.

i really did appreciate for the babi gang hehehe.

Thanks for everything although we have a ''gor gor'' in our group. HAHAHAHA

Just want to do well in this time exam,because everytime i saw your picture i have motivation

You know why ? beacuse your face made me hate you lil girl.

We are stranger at the first,but he did make you my enemy,blame him.

after exam i won't hate you la. until next time exam la .HAHA

this week my sleep time very short already ,just because to wake up very early .

I HATE THIS FEELING YOU KNOW,K.

next week will b more and more subjects comin..

two more weeks...

add oil every candidates :)

There ain't so much for me anymore,so i stop caring for him anymore

A new breath taking...yay

i don't hope you will regret of losing me

because i want everyone in this world be happy hehehee.

just continue to live your life ok?

since you stop caring anymore,

i left your world lah,bye



See my stressed face for this time mid year exam.

很多东西都无法再回头了,人总是要往前看才会找到个属于自己的天空。



没有评论:

发表评论