2014年7月4日星期五

July post,brand new month

It's been more than half year since my last post leh. Can't you feel im that busy..almost have no time to sleep already..addmath project,tuition,school,events,gathering,outing..just finished my addmath project already only have some time for this post. i really wanna study hard for coming trial,but when i got home, when i wanna start my homework or what else,my sleepy eyes will automatically switch on,then i will nap until tuition or dinner,at night watch tv awhile and do some stuff then its time to sleep already,so i really dont have time for books.......feel so guilty. Last last week i was so happy until i kissed JY in class hahahahaa when i got my midyear exam addmath paper passed! HARD WORK REALLY PAID OFF ! coz that time i really do alot of revision of addmath (nt really much),plus a little of luck..but now i've become more lazy,but never give up! Next week will really be a busy week again,monday got pameran day,tuesday go PWTC Taiwan education fair,friday go penang trip with classmates(3 days 2 nights) i'm really excited abt it,hope our plan don't suddenly cancel,after coming back from Penang,hope i will really concentrate on studies.Lets talk a little about my Bangkok trip on midyear holiday,its fun..coz is a family trip..but my body is nt doing well during the trip,anyway it's over, looking forward to the third time go Bkk. I'm lovin my life so much coz i will never be boring since so many things waiting me to discover. Feel so appreciate,no lie.. =D

My recently favourite song
Best Day Of My Life - American Authors


没有评论:

发表评论